Bible Study for Ministry, Christian Women, and The Pastor's Wife ~ I Am a Tetrahedron, Part 2
As I pondered (meditated) on the dream of the box, I asked God what it meant. At about the same time, I was pondering (meditating) Ephesians 3:18 (from yesterday.) "May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height."
That's four dimensions, not three. The "length, and depth, and height" I thought I understood. But what about "breath?" I realize that is a KJV word and not in common use in today's English.
I also know that many people consider time to be a fourth dimension. But time is part of this life and mentioned 750 times in the KJV version of the Bible. Why wasn't it used here?
Even in checking out the words in Strong's Bible Concordance I didn't get very far because breath and depth meant something besides what I thought they meant:
1. comprehend - "to take eagerly, that is, seize, possess, etc. (literally or figuratively): - apprehend, attain, come upon, comprehend, find, obtain, perceive, (over-) take."
2. breath - "width: - breadth."
3. length - "length (literally or figuratively): - length."
4. depth - "profundity, that is, (by implication) extent; (figuratively) mystery: - deep (-ness, things), depth."
5. height - "elevation, that is, (abstractly) altitude, (specifically) the sky, or (figuratively) dignity: - be exalted, height, (on) high."
"Lord, how can I comprehend what I can't seem to understand and does this pyramid-shaped-box-dream even fit in at all or what?"
That night, I dreamed about the pyramid shaped box again, only...
Be blessed in The Name above every name, Jesus! I know I am!
Linda L Culbreth
My gift to you - a pdf file of The Truth is My Only Recourse...is God. There is also a link to a paperback version of it there, as well. Click here now.