Bible Study for Ministry, Christian Women, and The Pastor's Wife ~ I Am in His Presence, Part 10
Psalms 16: 11 "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
We have already gone over the instructions from Habakkuk. Keep those verses in mind while we add the instructions of the five verses that make up Psalms 100. It may be short in length but it is very long in eternity. My comments by each verse are found inside these: [ ].
1. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. [Does that include me? Am I part of "all ye lands"?]
2. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. [Do I serve Him with gladness or not? Am I coming with a song in my heart on my lips? - So glad He makes reference in verse 1 that it needs to be joyful, not necessarily beautiful and "on key."]
3. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. [Where have we heard the words, "be still and know that I AM God"?]
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. [What is the protocol of the court? How are we supposed to enter through the gates and and on into where God is seated in the Throne Room and Jesus is seated next to Him?]
5. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. [Here are those carrots again! We serve a good God!]
"God is good. God is great. Let us thank Him for..."
Be blessed in The Name above every name, Jesus! I know I am!
Linda L Culbreth
Click here for The Truth is My Only Recourse ...is God.